bloom HUMATE 1ltr
- Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
- The forms of humate in this product assist the plant to perform at its best by increasing the availability of macro and micro nutrients through it’s natural chelation process
- Humates are a fuel source for microorganisms to consume carbon and multiply within the growing medium to maintain a healthy system
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floricultures’ other organic nutrients
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Potassium humic acid and potassium fulvic acid.
Soil 0.5mls per litre
Organic 0.5mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Soil: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Organic 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
bloom is a pioneer in natural science and has developed a range of products to produce the best results for your floriculture system.
Our bloom product range is blended with organic based ingredients, mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth.