Eco Oil – 750ml RTU (Ready to Use)
Use eco-oil to control sap sucking pests like scale, aphids, two-spotted mite, whitefly and citrus leafminer. Super safe for use on veggies and ornamental plants.
(OCP) Organic Crop Protectants have taken Eco-Oil to a new level. This 100% organic insecticide has served gardeners well for years. A new and improved formulation has been developed.
The new formula combines all the attributes of the old but is now “Hippo Enhanced”. This enhancement uses plant extracts to attract beneficial insects into your garden while controlling unwanted pests. Such insects reduce pest populations naturally and help keep your garden in balance.
New Hippo Enhanced Eco-Oil is at no extra cost and comes in a ready to use spray bottle that makes application easy. A concentrate will be available also in stores, which contains the new formula. Keep an eye out for this new product by Organic Crop Protectants or visit the website to view and purchase @ http://ecoorganicgarden.com.au/products/pest-disease/eco-oil/
Eco-oil is a registered organic miticide and insecticide. It controls a range of problem insects including scale, aphids, two-spotted mite, whitefly and citrus leafminer. Safe for use on veggies, as well as ornamentals, with no withholding period. Spray and eat on the same day! Also safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybeetles and earthworms.
- 100% plant oils – contains no petroleum derivatives like the other oil sprays
- Kills a broad range of common pest insects but remains safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybirds and lacewings
- HIPPO Enhanced to attract beneficial insects into your garden
- Effective at low rates
- Reduced risk of foliage burn
- Perfect for organic pest control in the veggie patch
- No withholding period
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
- Made in Australia using locally grown plant oils